After the government gave its nod, from September 28 for the students of Classes 9 to 12 are all set to reopen the schools in Bihar. On Tuesday, under Unlock 4.0 the official order was released which refers to the guidelines recommended by the government. However, for the students attendance is not mandatory. In Bihar, for reopening of schools SOPs have been issued by the government.
From coming Monday, with the State’s Education department orders schools in Bihar have been permitted to reopen. According to the order, with the written consent from their parents the interested students can attend the physical classes at schools. Furthermore, on daily basis around 50 per cent staff – which includes teaching as well as non- teaching shall be allowed to attend the school. Talking about the students, in any given day no more than one third of the students shall be given the permission to attend the classes.
Bihar School Reopening Guidelines & SOPs
- From containment zones, no students or teachers shall be allowed to attend the school
- As per the proper sanitization protocol, put forward by the Health Ministry, it needs to be followed before the schools reopen and thereafter.
- On any of the given day, only 50 per cent teaching as well as non teaching staff shall be allowed.
- In the classes, only one third of students will be present.
- For two days in a week, school management needs to prepare a schedule for the classes.
- For students whilst in schools it is mandatory to wear face mask in classrooms as well as on the campus
- Strictly the instructions to manage social distancing needs to be followed.
- Students need to bring their own hand sanitizers and at regular intervals wash their hands.
The above guidelines need to be followed properly, so that it functions smoothly.