JEE Advanced answer key for the 2019 entrance exam has been released on its official website. Though the timing was scheduled to 10:00 am but its delayed by approx 1 hour. The candidates can visit the official website and look for the answer key at jeeadv.ac.in.
The answer key has been released for two separate slots- Paper 1 and Paper 2 and is available in both English and Hindi.
How to Check?
- Visit the official website (link provided above)
- The ‘Notice to Candidates’ will be appearing on homepage
- Click on the link ‘Answer Key’ for Paper 1/Paper 2 whichever shift you appeared for
- Get the answer key
- Match it with your appeared answer and get an estimate result
The IIT-Roorkie has also open a ‘Candidate Portal’ for the students, who wish to apply for the feedback on any corrections of the answer key. The candidates can only apply for the feedback before 5th June, 5:00 pm.
How to apply for Feedback?
- Visit the link provided cportal.jeeadv.ac.in
- JEE Advanced 2019 Candidate Portal will appear
- Fill the required information (Registration no, Date of Birth, Mobile no, e-mail address
- Enter on ‘Login’
- File the feedback whatever necessary
Once all queries have been submitted by the students, a panel will discuss them and take a final call. Thereafter a final answerkey will be released. The result is expected to be declared on June 14th, 2019.
Every year an IIT college organises the JEE Advanced exam, this year it was organised by IIT-Roorkie.
This year total of 2.45 lakh students, who qualified for the JEE Advanced only 1.73 lakh out of them appeared in the examination.