Fortnite is about to start its Christmas challenges. The Christmas Challenges will start after week 10 of Chapter 2. Meanwhile, Epic Games rolled out the list of challenges for week 9. The studio has named them the Chaos Rising challenges. The challenges are one of the most difficult challenges and they are important too if you want to reach tier 100 by the end of the season.
Completing the full set of missions also unlocks the Chaos Rising loading screen, which contains a clue needed to solve the final Week 9 challenge. Players will have to search for the ammo, skydive and do much more to complete the missions. Here is the full list of the challenges:
- Search seven ammo boxes at Steamy Stacks or Holly Hedges
- Skydive through rings at Steamy Stacks
- Complete a motorboat time trial
- Deal 250 damage to enemies from below them
- Dance at the green steel bridge, yellow steel bridge, and red steel bridge
- Get three eliminations with shotguns
- Use a zip line in two different matches
- Get three eliminations from within five meters of the opponent
- Search five chests in a single match
- Deal 500 damage to opponents while in the water
Find Green, Yellow, and Red Steel bridges:
The dance challenge is like other previous dance challenges, It has three parts. You will have to find the green, yellow and red steel bridge and dance there. We have marked the location of all the bridges in the picture below:
The first bridge you have to find is the Green Bridge. The bridge is located on the southeastern edge of Frenzy Farms. It is a large bridge that connects Frenzy Farms in the north to Dirty Docks, Lazy Lake, and Retail Row below it.
The second one is the Yellow Bridge. It is located directly east of Misty Meadows and south of Lazy Lake. It connects Misty Meadows to the snowy peaks in the southeastern corner of the map.
The final bridge, Red Bridge, connects Pleasant Park and Salty Springs. You will get 52,000 experience points after completing the challenge.