Gearing up for the General Elections 2019 which are now just days away, the Bhartiya Janta Party on Saturday released its 18th list of 24 Candidates in addition to 370 Candidates released by the party in a run-up to the Lok Sabha Polls 2019. The Saffron Party as a part of its 18th list named 8 Candidates from Haryana, 3 from Madhya Pradesh, one each from West Bengal and Odisha, 4 each from Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh, and 3 from Jharkhand.
The Centre ruling party who is seeking another term in the office has named Keshari Patel from UP’s Phulpur, Mahendra Solanki from Dewas SC, Former Jharkhand RJD Chief Annapurna Devi from Kodarma among others.
The party in the 16th list named following Candidates for the mega battle of ballots.
BJP releases list of 24 candidates for #LokSabhaElections2019, 2 candidates for Odisha Legislative Assembly Elections & 2 candidates for by-election to the Legislative Assembly for Chhindwara (Madhya Pradesh) & Nighasan (Uttar Pradesh). pic.twitter.com/tpn1DeNLJ2
— ANI (@ANI) April 6, 2019
- Ratan Lal Katariya from Ambala SC
- Nayab Singh Saini from Kurukshetra
- Suneeta Duggal from Sirsa SC
- Sanjay Bhatiya from Karnal
- Ramesh Chandra Kaushik from Sonipat
- Dharamvir Singh from Bhiwani-Mahendragarh
- Rao Inderjeet Singh from Gurgaon
- Krishnapal Gurjar from Faridabad
- Vivek Sejwalkar from Gwalior
- Nathan Shah from Chhindhwara
- Mahendra Solanki from Dewas
- Bibhuprasad Tarai from Jagatsinghpur SC
- Ranjeet Kohli from Bharatpur SC
- Manoj Rajuriya from Karauli Dholpur
- Kailash Chaudhary from Barmer
- Diya Kumari from Rajasmand
- Anurag Sharma from Jhansi
- RK Patel from Banda
- Keshari Patel Phulpur
- Nilam Sonkar from Lalganj SC
- Sunil Singh from Chatra
- Annapurna Devi Yadav from Kodarma
- Sanjay Seth from Ranchi
- Jyotimoy Mahto from Purulia
The party with this list has now declared candidates on 394 Parliamentary Seats
Bhartiya Janta Party earlier in its first list of 184 Candidates announced Prime Minister Narendra Modi contesting from Varanasi, BJP President Amit Shah from Gandhi Nagar. While party in its other lists declared BJP Spokesperson Sambit Patra from Puri, Odisha, Smriti Irani from Amethi, Rajnath Singh from Lucknow, among others.
Election Commission had on March 10 declared schedule for General Elections 2019. Lok Sabha Polls are slated for April-May this year that would spread on Seven Phases starting from April 11 to May 19.
Counting of Votes and Results for the mega Battle of ballots will be announced on May 23 four days after the 7th phase of voting.
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: 573 Candidates throw hat for 26 Seats of Gujarat; Check all prominent faces in Fray
- YSR Congress Promises big ahead of Andhra State Polls; pitches for ‘Universal Health Card’
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: BJP replaces Smita Wagh with Umesh Patel In Maharastra’s Jalgaon