OnePlus is on a swing. As the part of the Star Wars movie franchise, the brand is all set to launch a dedicated OnePlus 5T with a dedicated Star Wars design on 14th November in Mumbai. Users, who are interested in the party should purchase a ticket for the movie premiere in IMAX Mumbai by paying ₹ 999 on BookMyShow, the tickets will be available from 7th December 12:00 PM.
The tickets are limited and the interested party should get the ticket as soon as possible. By paying ₹999, not only you will be able to witness the movie a day before others, but you also get a bunch of goodies and here are the complete details regarding the same.
To begin with, the company is throwing a free complimentary laptop bag worth ₹1,999 and a Star Wars + OnePlus branded T-shirt of worth ₹999. Along with these, the popcorn and the Coke are also taken care by OnePlus. There will be an additional surprise with an opportunity to explore the new OnePlus 5T Star Wars Editon after the premier and the users will also be able to buy the same.
One has to register at OnePlus India’s official website to enjoy these offers. So, you will get a notification, when the tickets go live. However, the only downside about this deal is the fact that, there is only one centre, that is the Mumbai IMAX.
The OnePlus’s special OnePlus 5T Star Wars edition is expected to cost the same as that of the regular OnePlus 5T. The smartphone will be available via OnePlus experience stores and Amazon India in a limited quantity.
If we look at the differences between the two offerings, the special edition comes with a red coloured alert slider and a white colour paint job on the back with a Star Wars logo on the bottom. In terms of software experience, the device will offer a customised wallpapers and ringtones with the Star Wars theme.
Here are is the brief glance at the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition:
- Offers a new 18:9 aspect ratio Optic OLED display with 2160x1080p resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass on the top.
- This display is driven by the top of the tier Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core SoC, paired with 6 GB or 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB or 128 GB onboard flash storage based on UFS 2.1.
- Dual nano-SIM card slots with 4G LTE and VoLte capability on both the slots.
- Face recognition with a 16 MP selfie camera.
- Dual rear-facing camera setup with 16 MP + 20 MP setup offering F/1.7 aperture for the improved low light photography.
- 3300 mAh Li-ion sealed battery with Dash charging capability via USB type C port.
- Does offers NFC, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Features which are missing:
- No wireless charging.
- No IP rating for water and dust resistance.
- No HDR 10 and Dolby Vision support.
- No time frame about the software updates.
- No 2k or QHD+ panel.
If you are ok with these shortcomings, then OnePlus 5T is a great offer, and if you are into Star Wars, then OnePlus 5T is probably the only smartphone which is offering the custom version. So, keep your fingers fast to book the ticket.