Another year is here with another Edition of “Pariksha Pe Charcha’ with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The third edition will be held in January 2020 in New Delhi for students of classes 9 to 12 with the opportunity to meet and greet PM Modi and ask him about exams.
‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’ is a unique interaction opportunity between students, teachers and Prime Minister about exams and stress related to it. PM Modi announced the contest on the twitter today:
Exams are approaching and so is Pariksha Pe Charcha!
Let us keep working together to ensure stress free examinations.
Here is a unique contest for student of Classes 9 to 12. The winners will get to attend PPC 2020 early next year! https://t.co/8Ii60TzpBL
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) December 5, 2019
Selected participants will get the opportunity of meeting to attend the interaction with PM Modi. The best questions submitted through the contest will be featured in Modi’s interactive session with students scheduled in January 2020 in New Delhi.
The last date of submission is December 23, 2019.
Important Instructions to be followed:
- Competition is open for students of classes 9 to 12.
- The participant has to submit a write-up in a minimum of 500 words on any of the 5 listed themes.
- Only Indian students can participate.
- You may participate in only one theme.
- The language can be Hindi or English.
- The write-up must not exceed 1500 words.
- The question to Prime Minister must not exceed 500 words.
- Upon successful submission of entries, each participant will receive a digital certificate of participation that they may download.
- Chosen participants may get to attend ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020’.
- Chosen questions to Prime Minister shall receive a physical Certificate by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development).
The last edition of ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’ happened on January 29, 2019, at Delhi’s Talkatore Stadium.