Today, on the official website for PCB group the admit card for the MHT CET 2020 exams has been released by the Maharashtra CET Cell. From the official website mahacet.org or the website mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in the interested candidates from the PCB group who will be giving the exam can download their admit card .
According to the notice which has been updated on the official website, “ From 26th September 2020 (00:01 Hrs) for PCB group of MHT CET 2020 Examination, in the registered candidate’s login their respective Admit Card will be available . To download the Admit Card and Unconditional Undertaking candidates need to visit https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in and login to their respective account .”
How to download admit card MHT CET 2020
- Candidate need to head on to the MHT-CET 2020 Portal mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Once on the portal opens, candidates need to click on the button “Click here to download MHT-CET 2020 Hall Ticket”
- Followed by this the candidate needs to enter their respective application number.
- Select the subject.
- Click on the Search button.
- On the computer screen, the hall ticket would be displayed.
- To download the PDF of their respective Admit Cards, candidate has to click on “Print Admit Card”.
- On the day of the exam, carry the same at the examination centre.
How to download Undertaking form MHT CET 2020
- Using the login credentials candidate has to log in to the portal.
- Enter the Login ID, the password.
- Followed by this enter the Captcha and click on “Sign in To Account”
- After signing in, the candidates need to click on the exam they are appearing in.
- To download the Unconditional Undertaking, candidate has to select the subject for which they want the undertaking.
- Click on “Print Undertaking Form”.
- Their respective Undertaking Form shall be downloaded.
From October 1 to 9, 2020, for PCB group the MHT CET 2020 shall be held . Across various centres in the state with all the protocols the exam shall be conducted. Candidates with a copy of their admit card to their respective examination centre shall only be allowed to appear for the examination.