If you’re new to Bangalore, you must be wondering what are the best places to visit, party or hangout. So this post is for you buddies who want to know about the top 10 things you can do in Bangalore.We maybe missing some of them because this article will never end otherwise.Let’s pay a brief visit to all these places together.
10. Temples: If you’re young and new to Bangalore, then you must be accompanied by your parents. These are the places that attracts you and your family. Especially
ISKCON: Sri Radha Krishna temple which is located at Rajajinagar is one of the temples that you’d love to visit in Bangalore. It’s just magical how your mind turns peaceful soon after you enter the premises. The golden mandapa in the main temples adds extra beauty to the idols of Radha – Krishna and Balarama.
The Bull temple,Dodda Ganesha temple, Venkateswara swamy temple situated at Basavanagudi and Lord Shiva temple in Marathahalli are definitely not a miss.
9. Flea markets: Bangalore is never short of flea markets. Every market is unique and fun. Some flea markets you don’t want to miss.
Sunday Soul Sante: This place just shows you how it’d be when east meets west. You can find everything you want for your house and for yourself. It’s just not shopping, you get to taste some best dishes and experience some good music.
Kitsch mandi: Definitely a good place to find beautiful gifts for your loved ones. Even though you may not buy everything but you’d love to take a look at every stall. Of course Music, food and loads of fun awaits you.
Second to none: A flea market that displays recycled, reused or reclaimed products. Nothing new is sold here but definitely a good place to find unique products and you can give your hand to protect environment.
8. Tech Parks: There is nothing new to listen if I say now that Bangalore is an IT hub. If you’re here to get into one of these tech parks, I must say you’re in good hands (We don’t know about your work nature and bosses, we’re talking about the environment and facilities :P)
7. UB City: I must mention this as separate attraction because it’s just like a special branch of heaven opened in Bangalore. It has all commercial offices, high end retail stores, five star hotels, serviced apartments, clubs,cafes and what not? You should visit the place to know why I mentioned it separately.
6. Tourist attractions: If you’re on a visit to Bangalore you should definitely visit some of the best tourist attractions like Lalbagh botanical garden, Ulsoor lake, Bangalore palace, Bannerghatta National park and Vidhan soudha. If you’re here to settle in Bangalore, brace yourself we got lot to do 😉
5. Fun roads: Yes, we should definitely call them fun roads because all the fun we need is on these roads. Here they are
MG road: Mahatma Gandhi road is one of the busiest roads in Bangalore 24X7.Don’t even think about not going there because it’s crowded and busy, you’ll definitely miss a lot. It has all kinds of clothing stores, restaurants and all other crafts stores. Brigade road also contains all these things. These two are equally good to pay a visit.
Commercial Street: Bangalore’s busiest commercial area. This area sells all kinds of products from high international brands to local brands. If you’re a book lover and want to find old books, this place is your answer. There are many other offices and retailer shops if you want to talk business.
Chickpete: This market place sells all kinds of fabrics, crafts and books at very reasonable prices. There are many other shops to find readymade outfits and jewellery.This place is very narrow and crowded but you’ll find good products.
4. Social Activities: Bangalore always stands in front row to participate in social activities. Various NGOs conducts events every week to help the needy. If some part of you wants to work for the society even though you’re busy during weekdays, you can volunteer to various events organized by these NGOs over weekends. Some of the active NGOs like ivolunteer, khushiyaan, APD, Dream a Dream will always welcome you as a volunteer.
3. Night life: Bangalore has many pubs and restaurants to make your night life more interesting. These places will definitely help to enjoy your time with your friends and family.
Toit(Indira Nagar), Skyye lounge(UB City), Hard rock café(st.marks road), The Biere club(Vittal Mallya road), Fennys, Barleyz, Prost Brew Club(Kormangala) are some places you may want to visit.
2. Shopping malls: Want to catch a movie and have some peaceful shopping on weekend? You’re in right place. Almost every shopping mall in Bangalore helps you with this. The Phoenix mall in Whitefield, Forum mall in koramangala, Garuda mall in Magrath road and all other Bangalore centrals provides wonderful facilities for movies, shopping and dining.
1. The attraction that takes first place in this list and attracts you the most is YOU. You read it right. It’s YOU. Even you’re here for couple of days or to stay here for the rest of your life, Bangalore turns you into a whole different person (in an awesome way). You’ll definitely start finding the whole new You.
So, these are the top places you may want to visit in Bangalore. You may be from any part of the world, Bangalore loves you equally. It’s just matter of time for you to love this city and turn into a Bangalorian. Just enjoy your stay here. GOOD LUCK.
WELCOME TO BANGALORE